Vacuum Excavator videos
Vacuum truck for hire
Vacuum trailer for hire
Vacuum Excavation unit VM500 skid mounted.
Brand New VM400 Vacuum Excavation (Petrol) on a trailer
Invest in one of our simple vacuum excavators to protect underground assets. Underground services including power and telecommunication cables are usually not exactly where the plan shows. VM400 is the easiest way to locate these services and physically see where they are before drilling or doing other excavation work.
We can supply the VM400 mounted on a standard 2T skeleton trailer or mounted on a skid, which incorporates all standard components in one simple package, ready to mount on your own trailer or small truck.
What type of work can you do with a VM400 Vacuum Excavator?
- Cleaning Telecom pits
- Haul cables and ropes through ducts
- Underground service locating
- Clean up construction sites
- Install fence posts
- Live gas pipe maintenance
- Live sewer pipe maintenance
- Installing NBN optical Fiber
- ...and much more
What the VM400PT come with?
- Fully galvanized hydraulic tipping 400L spoil tank
- 23.5 Hp Kohler Petrol engine
- 550 cfm blower/vacuum pump providing 15" Hg of vacuum
- 2500 psi high-pressure water pump
- 5m of 3" suction hose from the spoil tank to the 3" suction pipe
- Heavy wall 3" suction pipe, 1200mm Long, fitted with a 3" CAM-LOCK
- 15m of high-pressure hose
- 1.5m long lance water gun
- 200L clean water tank integrated to the main tank
- Maintenance and operation manual
- 2T Skeleton trailer dual axle (new, licensed with WA registration)
You can add the following options (contact us for prices)
- 10m of 3" suction hose
- Extra 50m of high-pressure hose on reel
- Combination double jet digging wand (digs 6.5" hole)
- HEPA filter option for asbestos