Vacuum Excavation is known to be the safest locating method to locate or expose underground utilities.
Vacuum excavation, suction excavation or hydro vac is also called Non-Destructive-Digging. These techniques are known to be the safest methods over conventional excavation in order to locate underground utilities.
Invest in one of our simple vacuum excavation units to locate and protect underground assets. Underground services including power and telecomunication cables are usually not always where the plans show them to be. Using a VM400 is an easiest way to locate these services and physically see where they are before drilling, trenching or doing other excavation work.
The VM400 vacuum excavator is mainly used in crowed spaces, like cities and other urban areas where underground services are prolific and the impact of damage can have serious repercussions.
We manufacture the VM400 vacuum excavation unit mounted on a standard 2T skeleton trailer or mounted on a skid. This incorporates all standard components in one simple package ready to mount on your own trailer or small truck.
What type of work can you do with a VM400 Vacuum Excavator?
- Cleaning Telstra pits
- Underground Service Locating
- Clean up construction sites
- Install fence posts
- Live gas pipe maintenance
- Live sewer pipe maintenance
- Installing NBN optical fiber through pipe
- ...and much more
What accessories come with the VM400?
- 5m of 3" suction hose from the 400L tank to the 3" suction pipe
- Heavy wall 3" suction pipe, 1200mm Long, fitted with a 3" CAM-LOCK
- 15m of high pressure hose
- 1.5m long lance water gun
- 220L clean water tank
- Maintenance and operation manual
You can add the following options
- 10m of 3" suction hose
- Extra 50m of high pressure hose on reel
- Extra double jet digging wand (dig 6.5" hole)
VM400 Vacuum Excavator Photo Gallery
Pot-holing, locating underground utilities, mud cleaning and much more with a Vacuum Excavation system from NO DIG Equipment.
Download the brochure for FREE with prices by filling out the form below.
By signing up below you will receive an email with a link to download the Vacuum Excavators VM Series brochure with prices. More info