Vacuum Excavation VM2000 and VM3000
No Dig Equipment is a Western Australian owned and operated company providing innovative vacuum excavation technology - a safe and efficient, non-destructive, none invasive method of excavation.
Vacuum excavation (also known as: Non- Destructive Digging/Hydro-Vacuum Excavation) is widely accepted as the safest way to locate, expose or excavate around underground services to physically locate, install or repair.
No Dig Vacuum Excavation carries out works for the civil construction industry, major utility providers, electrical, communications and plumbing contractors and local government.
Our VM2000 and VM3000 Vacuum Excavators feature the productive know-how that comes from nearly 20 years of supplying contractors and municipalities with durable, reliable trenchless technology equipment in a large-sized machine purpose-built for vacuum excavation.
POWER PACK ENCLOSURE
- Diesel Engine
- Powerful Roots Blower
- Fully Enclosed Blower Pack
- Protection from the Elements
- Quiet blower pack for working in urban areas
FILTRATION WITH CLEANOUT
- Three Stage Filtration System
- With Cyclone Separation
- Washable 5 micron filter element
- Sight glass on filter housing
- Ease of service
- Water pump uses electric clutch feature
- Water pump can be disengaged when not in use, allowing pull horsepower to the vacuum system
- Reduces wear on water pump
- Set at 3500psi for safe working around existing services.
TANK DUMP SYSTEM
- Hydraulic cylinder tank lift
- Able to work on cylinders with tank down
- Remote tank lift control
- Ease of Operation
- Manual door lock
|A||B||C||Dry Weight (Kg.)|
VM2000/ VM3000 Vacuum Excavator
3” hose all round and 550 CFM blower
34.9 Hp Kohler KDW1404
2000L or 3000L Capacity with remote hydraulic tipping
High-Pressure Water System
|Retractable Hose Reel||15 m|
Double Jet Digging Wand
6.5 inch / 165 mm hole
Manual Boom Option
With hydraulic up/down movement