Vacuum Excavation VM4000
Our VM4000 vacuum excavator is designed to handle heavy-duty work for underground service locating and /or pipe maintenance, Soft trenching, Non-Destructive Digging around telecommunications cable, gas pipe, sewer lines, and many more.
This model is the most powerful hydro-vac in the fleet. It can hold 4000 liters of spoil at a time. It features a hydraulic tilting tank with a full opening back door for safer dumping.
No Dig Vacuum Excavation carries out works for the civil construction industry, major utility providers, electrical, communications, and plumbing contractors and local government.
Our VM4000 Vacuum Excavators feature the productive know-how that comes from nearly 20 years of supplying contractors and municipalities with durable, reliable trenchless technology equipment in a large-sized machine purpose-built for vacuum excavation.
POWER PACK ENCLOSURE
- Diesel Engine
- Powerful Roots Blower
- Fully Enclosed Blower Pack
- Protection from the Elements
- Quiet blower pack for working in urban areas
FILTRATION WITH CLEANOUT
- Three Stage Filtration System
- With Cyclone Separation
- Washable 5 micron filter element
- Sight glass on filter housing
- Ease of service
- Water pump uses electric clutch feature
- Water pump can be disengaged when not in use, allowing pull horsepower to the vacuum system
- Reduces wear on water pump
- Set at 3500psi for safe working around existing services.
TANK DUMP SYSTEM
- Hydraulic cylinder tank lift
- Able to work on cylinders with tank down
- Remote tank lift control
- Ease of Operation
- Manual door lock
VM4000 Vacuum Excavator
1200 CFM Blower, c/w-4" diameter hose (15'Hg)
64 Hp Kohler KDW2204T
4000L Capacity with remote hydraulic tipping
High-Pressure Water System
|Retractable Hose Reel
Double Jet Digging Wand
6.5 inch / 165 mm hole
Manual Boom Option
With hydraulic up/down movement