VM4500 Vac Unit - The Most Reliable Hydro Excavation System
No Dig Equipment specialises in manufacturing and supplying Hydro Excavator Vac Units (Vacuum Excavation Systems). With over 18 years of Industry experience and Manufacturing over 200 vac units, No Dig Equipment has set a standard for designing and building reliable, powerful and low-maintenance excavators.
Offering trailer mounted or skid mounted options with petrol and diesel models. Spoil tanks come in various sizes and configurations. Low profile increases maneuverability and can be towed by vehicle with 2T towing capacity.
The VM4500 vacuum excavator is designed to handle heavy duty work for underground service locating and/or pipe maintenance. Soft trenching, Non-Destructive Digging around telecommunication cable, gas pipe, sewer lines, etc, is the type of work made for the VM4500 hydro-excavator.
The VM4500 vacuum truck is the most powerful hydro vac truck in the fleet. It can hold 4500L of spoil at a time. It features a hydraulic tilting tank with a full opening back door for safer dumping.
Specification of the vacuum excavator
- 4500L hydraulic tilted spoil tank
- 2000L of clean water tank
- 10m of 3" or 4" suction hose
- 20m high pressure water hose reel
- 1.5m L high pressure gun
- 26Hp or 64HP Kohler Diesel water cooled engine
- Mine spec'd control panel (inc. emergency stop, battery isolator, etc)
- High pressure water pump (3600 psi)
- 550 or 1200cfm blower
- Full opening back door for safer dumping