Invest in one of our simple vacuum excavators to protect underground assets. Underground services including power and telecommunication cables are usually not exactly where the plan shows. VM500 is the easiest way to locate these services and physically see where they are before drilling or doing other excavation work.
We can supply the VM500 mounted on a standard 2T skeleton trailer or mounted on a skid, which incorporates all standard components in one simple package, ready to mount on your own trailer or small truck.
What type of work can you do with a VM500 Vacuum Excavator?
- Cleaning Telecom pits
- Haul cables and ropes through ducts
- Underground service locating
- Clean up construction sites
- Install fence posts
- Live gas pipe maintenance
- Live sewer pipe maintenance
- Installing NBN optical Fiber
- ...and much more
What the VM500PT comes with?
- 23.5 Hp Kohler Petrol engine
- 550 cfm blower / vacuum pump providing 15" Hg of vacuum
- 2700 psi high pressure water pump
- 7m of 3" suction hose from the 500L spoil tank to the 3" suction pipe
- Heavy wall 3" suction pipe, 1200mm Long, fitted with a 3" CAM-LOCK
- 15m of high pressure hose
- 1.5m long lance water gun
- 250L clean water tank
- Maintenance and operation manual
- 2T Skeleton trailer dual axle (new, licensed with WA registration)
You can add the following options (contact us for prices)
- 10m of 3" suction hose
- Extra 50m of high pressure hose on reel
- Combination double jet digging wand (digs 6.5" hole)
- HEPA filter option for asbestos